Monday, August 8, 2011

Should we get revenge?

I know the old saying 2 wrongs dont make a write but this guy has made more than one wrong. First he dated my friend Nicki and was always rubbing her thigh and placing his hand on her hips. Then after they broke up he dated my cousin kayla and did all that to her and grabbed her . Then when they broke up i started dating him (i got promission from nicki and kayla) and he was a normal bf for 4 days. Then on the 5th day i was sittin on the bus with him and then he told me that this guy i used to like only flirted with me because he wanted to see my . Then he said he did to but he really liked me for me to. Then he started rubbing my thigh and then he asked me if i had ever touched a guy down there. Then I said no and i didnt want to. Then he told me to let him see my hand but i wouldnt. Then he told me to hold hands with him so i did. But then he starts moving my hand down. I stopped him though. Then the next day he dumped me and said he thought of me more as a friend. He told kayla it was because I wouldnt touch him. Then 2 months later he asked me out again and i said yes. but then my best guy friend nick who hates his guts started cussing me out saying all he wanted from me was my p***** and talked me into dumping him. So i did. But then I thought I had made a mistake so i had a friend ask him to go back out with me a week later. He said no that i was more of a good friend. thenhe aked my bff tasha out and she said yes (she asked me if it was ok and i wanted to be a good friend) and they dated for a little over a week and he had tried to get her to touch him but she slapped him. Then he texted me telling me to tell tasha he just wanted to be her friend. So i did and it made her cry. That made me kind of mad at him but some reason i forgave him. Then 2 weeks later on the last day of school i was having a normal conversation with him on the bus and i told him bye and that id miss him because he was moving. Then he said he loved me. That freaked me out but i as ok. Then 2 weeks later i texted hi and then he called me and then we were talking and then he asked me out. Then he was begging for pics of my and i said no and that i didnt have text anyways. Then he somehow talked me into promising that when i got text i would send them. Then later that night we were saying we loved each other and then somehow he thought that we should have phone and i gave in. then we dated for 2 days. Then he dumped me for tasha. he dated her for a week and then they broke up. Then 2 weeks later i sent him a pic of me because people say it looks nothing like me and i wanted to know if he agreed. he said it was hott. Then he called me and was flirting. then he asked how much text i had. i told him like 100 and something and he asked if i wanted to play a game. Then i asked what kind of game and he said a trading pics game and i said no. Then he said i owed him a pic. I said i did not and that promse was made when we were dating so it didnt count anymore. He said it did to. Then he got all mad and hung up then he ignored me until i asked how i could make him stop. he said if i sent the pics he would stop ignorin me. So i sent it then he called me and old me how perfect they were (which makes me mad now) and said he was sendin me a pic. Then he did. Then he asked me to send him more pics. I said no and then he asked me out and i said yes. then he asked again about the pics and i said fine. so i sent more. Then he called me again. and he asked for pics of my downstairs and i said no. then we talked longer and somehow i gave in as usual. Then he said it was y. then i had to go. The next day a girl texted me to leave her man alone. I didnt know what the hell she was talkin about so i asked who her man was and she said his name. then i asked him about it and he said oh yeah sorry. then i cussed him out and told her i appologize that i didnt know. Now tasha keeps calling him trying to get him to tell her why he cheated on me and he said he dont want to talk about me. But ive been talkin to tash about revenge on him. she agrees. I know kayla and nicki do because we were talking about that the first time he dumped me. But do you think we should get revenge? If so how?

No comments:

Post a Comment