Sunday, August 14, 2011

Suspected case of chickenpox?

My son and I live with my friend and it looks like she has chickenpox. I've had it (twice, in fact, first time wasn't bad enough to make me immune) so I'm not worried, but my 2yo hasn't had it yet. Shall I go to great lengths to clean everything and try to keep them separate, or should I just let nature run its course? I know most kids get it and they say it's better for them to have it when they're young. And if he has to get it, I guess it makes more sense for him to get it now while the both of us are at home rather than have him missing school and me missing work for it later down the line. I wouldn't rub them together or anything to deliberately see he gets it but I'm just asking if it's worth taking preventative measures or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment