Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm being kinda bullied, what should I do?

There's this guy that goes to my church and he is nice to all of my friends except me. I'm not sure if he just doesn't like me or I did something wrong. I've never been mean to him. He always makes fun of me and makes rude comments towards me. I try to ignore him but it's really getting old and annoying. Yesterday we all went to the mall and he asked my friend what she was doing today and she said she was coming to my house and he said "ew why would you go to her house?" and he said it right in front of me like I wasn't even there. And he always makes shrewd comments around me like I'm nobody. I told my mom about this and she said the next time he is mean to me I should ask him why he is and if he doesn't stop I should tell his dad about it. (his dad because I'm good friends with his family & his dad is like my 2nd dad kinda) anyways I don't really wanna tattle on him and become known as the tattletale. What should I do? It really makes me sad and mad because why is he picking on me for no reason..I actually cried once because it was so aggravating. Anyways, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment