Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need some medical advice on add/adhd?

i know i shouldnt be asking for medical advice on this but i do go to a therapist and psychologist. I just cant contact them right now and i need some help. so to start off my story, when i was young i had a real difficulty in school. i would always have teacher conferences with my teacher and parents over my behavior and grades. this has basicly gone all the way to 8th grade and high school until i matured and was able to control myself more. the symptoms go like this: wheater at home or in school, my mind and concentration always wanders from tasks that are uninteresting or difficult. Books are hard to read unless they are easy or interesting but i always forget what i read and need to go back a reread everything all the time. in conversations it very hard to for me to follow whats being said. its like i only pick up on certain words and dont think about whats really being said. my emotions are always going up and down. i get upset real quickly and affected alot by criticism. i always say things without thinling about them and later think and regret what i say or do. its really hard to have a relationship with people because i always act/speak first and think of my actions later. im always making bad decisions without thinking about them. i also tend to be impatient. i have problems organizing tasks or activites and keeping them. i get depressed easily. im only comfortable when im moving my hands or legs. even when i sitting quietly. i try to work on projects but always fail or never finish them. my thoughts are always bouncing and thats why poeple think of me as a pot head. im no pothead!:( my brain feels like tv with all the channels on. this is how i perceive my world around me. its hard for me to take alot things i see in at once. its real hard to stop day dreaming and when i tell my self .you got to focus you got to focus , later forget that i was trying to keep myself from daydreaming. i tend to be unorganized as you see with me explanation and grammer. and the final thing...i am very distress about how my brain functions. its what makes me depressed. my doctor gives me amphatime salts for it but i just need a second opinion!!! please no jokes! just seriousness because i cant take this pressure anymore! i need advice to how to cope with it, im going into college in a few months and i dont think ill last!!!:(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment