Monday, August 8, 2011

Moved and now i'm practically friendless.. its been nearly a year. Any advice?

Ok so basicaly, i moved from my hometown where all of my friends were. At my highschool i was pretty popular and didn't really have to even try to make friends, it just happened. After i graduated i moved a few states over and now know practically no one other than a few co workers... who are really nice, but not really the type of people i would like to hang out with. I've hung out with them though to give them a chance, and we do still hang out basically just because i need something to do, but i still find myself feeling really distant from them and i just don't fit with them. I'm just wondering if its normal.... and if anyone has any advice for making new friends in a totally new and unfamiliar place.

No comments:

Post a Comment