Friday, August 12, 2011

How to keep bullies from bothering me?

well i used to be bullied first it started out with one girl she called me names then she started kicking my shins a bit since she was "popular" or "cool" (she's just short kid that looks like an ape and a poser that thinks she's emo/punk)anyways i on the other hand wasn't popular. At first i tried to get even you know because i felt like you hit her realy hard teach her a lesson but that was to the extreme so i called "ape face" or "migit" it got worst she got more people to hate me at first i just laughed when she &her/my friends insulted me on the bus but this is when it got bad one time when i was walking to my bus she and my friends came and tackled me and kicked and slaped me til i cried and on the bus ride made fun of me i couldn't take it so i screamed shut the up**** that got them to shut up up temporarily....another time on the bus when i was playing my PSP they opened my bag took my sketch book my novel my homework i tried to get it back but i couldn't i chased the bus but ran out of breath so i went home crying & told my mom everything i didn't care if my friends got in trouble i just wanted it to end i told my mom my mom told the principal & all of them got what they deserved my friends apoligized that girl that started it didn't but yeah up to this point she hasn't bothered me again but she still says she hates me i guess some people never change oh yeah you shoudn't take your DSi to school the bullies probably will steal it because if you don't do anything it gets worst. Take a normal camera to get their pictures actually just one of those disposable ones incase they steal it there aren't expensive (oh yeah even if put a parental lock on your DSi the bullies will take it & destroy (if the bullying gets that bad)) so just take their pictures & tell the principal & if they continue tell again yeah i guarantee that the bullying will end

No comments:

Post a Comment