Friday, August 12, 2011

How do i take this? Is it sincere or bs? Guys only please!!?

First, let me give some background. I have a son and my sons father and I had a terrible relationship, where he used and abused me royally. He used me for money by using the fact that i loved him to get it. Now my current bf, gets these moods b/c he recently got laid off and cant pay. So we got into it over something so trivial that really never was a big deal before and I asked him, what is really the problem b/c that never made a difference. He came out and talked about how he never has any money, and i always have to help him and he doesnt want to be like my ex but he wants to spend time w/ me and doesnt know what to do, he is frustrated. He is a people pleaser and a momma's boy, so he doesnt like when people he cares about are not happy, so he has been trying to get from peter to help paul so that all is well, but he still gets knocked in the crossfire and just tired. He has been trying to get a job, but nothing has come through and he says he feels guilty. I get from friends he is just a user, and he really just wants to leech off of you. What the heck? My brain is going all over the place trying to make sense. I want to believe him, but still nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment