Friday, August 12, 2011

HOW do i know i'm pickin the RIGHT guy...ANSWER ASAP!!?

well i've know this guy for a couple of mths now and hes great but he has a gf but willin to break it off for me, and i waited...but while waiting i met this other hot guy real into me and i got to know him and his background and its awesomely exciting and i began to like him. the newer guy asked me out and i said yes but at the same time the other guy asked me too and i cant decide whos better cus personality wise in what i look for, they have almost the same thing and they're both great kissers...ones a hot punk who plays b, and electric guitar and can sing and the other newer guy is a freestyle rapper who can dance and break dance and hot!!! both are so SWEET AND ROMANTIC. and the punk says he loves me for my uniqueness and says i'm beautiful and the other guy says i'm y in every way... WHOS THE BETTER CHOICE!!! ANSWER ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment