Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HELP! does he like me!?!?

ok so im friends with this boy we've been talking for about almost two years now. every time we see each other hes usually with his friends and im with my friends well im friends with some of his friends so when we see them we go say hi well he just sits there and every time i look over at his he turns hes head away but sometimes hell grab my phone and make me run after him to get it over the winter we talked a lot and we both said that we kinda liked each other well now whenever i see him sometimes we talk and sometimes we don't..... usually the night of the day i saw him he'll text me or im me and be like hmm you didn't hug me or you didn't say hi and i say well you didn't say hi to me or well you didn't hug me he always says he says hi but i don't hear him my friends sware he likes me but im not sure i mean hes 4 years older than me and im not sure if hes playing or not

No comments:

Post a Comment