Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Form I-765, Work Permit?

hi i got married on may 5 and i filled all the same forms on june 20( date that they received them)) so just 14 days before you, on july 16 i got my biometrics done and yes they are for green card and work permit, i got my permision to travel and my permision to work aproved on august 16 wich means around 56 days after i filled everything, but i got the permission to work by mail on august saturday august 23 and my permision to work monday 25, so i guess is just question to wait 2 more weeks for you, luckily you will get it as soon as i did, i would not recomend you to work yet since if you start working ur social security is gonna be activated and you wouldnt want to mess up working illegally yet since u r not allowed to, i had a social security number as well, i wen to change it since my last name changed since i got married and they are going to send me a new one in 2 weeks, but the number stays the same, just be a lil more patient and ask these people to give you a couple of weeks, you should be getting your stuff done soon.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment