Friday, August 12, 2011

Why every Aquarian I meet is very needy?

I see how I relate in this, but often times I have met Aquarians who need me to take HIM out on a date, and not vis-versa. They do seem very emotionally discontent and want to be left in their shells to wallow. If he's asked to come out for fun it's typically a no unless it's under his say of when how and where it all happens. I get this all the time with my Aquarian friend/guy, I ask to do something, and I can tell that he wants to be seduced into doing it or he is too lazy, too uninspired, or too comfortable already to get together with me. and those ones that have never been written off entirely but still hold a resentment of you, constantly reverting back to their old ways even though saying "I've changed so much " and blah blah blah I can not believe how much one person can go on and on and then I end up feeling blamed for all of his emotional problems. What should I do? I love my Aquarian best friend, but he wants a friendship, with more, with less than I want him to give to make it a real meaningful relationship. Maybe it's just that he wants, but he won't show it in any way what so ever, besides making slips which are entirely inappropriate. I feel too much compion coming from my side and too little real interest from his side. What To Do???!

No comments:

Post a Comment