Friday, August 12, 2011

Which All-Star Cheerleading team is better?

My school basically thinks of cheerleading as a joke. A teacher used to be a coach, and sucked at it. Another young coach came and taught us all the basics of real cheer, then had to quit. Now we don't have a coach, we are trying to make decisions for ourselves, and its not working. As co-cap I am losing faith. Im a flyer, and I really enjoy cheering, but my mom said she will not support me in something that Im doing for no reason. so im going with an alernative: All-star. Now to my real question! lol I live in PG county MD, which is close to DC as well. I have considered 3 teams that except beginners and look great : Maryland Cheer Explosion, Maryland Mystiques, and Maryland Twisters. The first I heard puts way too much pressure on you, I dont need that because I have other activities. I don't know much about the second. The third looks the best and offers more cles, but is kinda a long drive. Do you know of any other teams?? do you have any experience from these teams? THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment